The International Outreach Program has provided support in Haiti since 1988. We have provided both equipment and medical training to the country, and provided on site support after the earthquake in 2010.
Thanks to the generous support of our donors we have:
- Provided equipment, training and education to physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals in Haiti to improve medical care and reduce infection rates in that country
- Provided post (2010) earthquake support to Haiti
- Are expecting a pediatrician from Haiti to come to Canada in 2022 for advanced medical training
- Improved delivery of healthcare outcomes for mothers and babies
- Increased the number of women receiving ante-natal and post-natal care
- Reduced the incidence of hemorrhage and hypertensive and maternal mortality
Your gift to the International Outreach Program of St. Joseph’s Health System provides life-saving medical training in Haiti and other areas of the world where medical resources are low. Please give generously now.